How To Recover Deleted Photos from Android Without Pc
How To Recover Deleted Photos from Android Without Pc yes, you can restore deleted files in Android phone, Because you need a professional data recovery software to recover deleted files from Android phone. You can use disk digger which is one of the finest apps to recover deleted files on the phone. You can recover images, thumbnails.
To recover deleted photos, images or pictures/pics you need to download android app called disk digger photo recovery and open the app and click on basic scan.
There you can see data recovery is started and you can see the photos.
As far as I know, there are some software that can recover very limited types of files on Android without computer:
- GT Data Recover – photos, messages, contacts
- Leadersoft.DR for Android – messages, contacts, call logs
- Undeleter – messages, call logs
- DiskDigger for Android – photos, videos
Want to recover deleted photos on Android but have no computer? Don’t worry, here in this post, we will show you how to recover deleted photos on Android without computer.
When you can recover android phone data?
- If you have not factory reset your android device. Then you can get back your data much easier. But if you did that then android data recovery after factory reset is next to impossible. You might recover some small files like contacts, photo, music, video with computer. But you can’t recover installed apps.
- If you try to recover data right after it gets deleted. Then you have more chances of getting it back. But if you take weeks or month then you might not get back your file. So always make sure you are recovering it as earlier as possible.
Step 1. How To Recover Deleted Photos from Android
Using DiskDigger for Android is very simple. After launching the app, it will display two options: “Basic scan” and “Full scan.” The “full” scan functionality is available only on rooted devices, whereas the “basic” functionality is available regardless of whether your device is rooted.
Step 1. Download DiskDigger App
Step 2. Launch the app on your phone and start scanning lost photos and videos by tapping “START BASIC PHOTO SCAN” button.
Step 3. Deleted photos and videos now appear on the screen.
Step 4. Tap on settings. You can set preferences to let the software scan and display some certain file size, file formats, etc.
Step 5. After the scan, select displayed files and tap on Recover.
Step 5. Now save All Deleted photos in Android.
DiskDigger can undelete and recover lost photos and images from your memory card or internal memory. No rooting necessary!* Whether you accidentally deleted a photo, or even reformatted your memory card, DiskDigger’s powerful data recovery features can find your lost pictures and let you restore them.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
* If your device is not rooted, the app will perform a “limited” scan for your deleted photos by searching your cache and thumbnails.
* If your device is rooted, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace of photos, as well as videos!
Step 2. Recover Deleted Files on Android Phone
- Download from google App store.
- Open the app and select the type of file you want to delete.
- Now press Start new scan.
- After scanning finish you will see multiple files just select those file you want to recover and click recover.
- That will be it you will recover your file]
Smartphones are enough powerful that they can recover deleted files on Android OS. But I still believe that if you have lost your data from sd card just use computer to recover lost data from sd card. Because it will give you high chances of recovering that file.
- 5 Best Android Apps For Mobile Screen Recording
- How to Hide Files and Folders on Android
- 10 best camera apps for Android Device 2017