How To Read Deleted Message On WhatsApp – WhatsApp is most popular chatting app in india, WhatsApp is a free messaging app available on different types of device. Whatsapp has made communication large and simple and it ranks at the top in Android platform, Through Whatsapp we can share media files , photos & Videos in a single tap, if you How To Read Deleted Message On WhatsApp then follow me.
WhatsApp now a days used in both personal and biznussb purposes, WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app in anyone’s mobile. So if you don’t know how to read deleted message from WhatsApp chat history, this post for yours. But whatsApp has a auto cloud restore setting by which your WhatsApp account automatically create a cloud backup every night. How To Read Deleted Message On WhatsApp
You don’t need to be a very much technologically sound for this thing. It’s is the simple step for read deleted message from whatsaWh, Android phones all deleted message has been saved in the notification log of the mobile. deleted message are stored in the notification register of the android system so despite being deleted from sender side you can recover deleted messages of WhatsApp.
You can now read deleted message of WhatsApp by following this steps….
How to access the notification log and read the messages.
Don’t worry it’s not difficult it is way too easy thanks to large developer comunity of Android. Let me guide you.
How To Read Deleted Message On WhatsApp
Step 1: 3th party App
Download Notif Log notification history app from Google Play store.
Step 2- First install the app & enabling some settings notification in your phone.
Step 3 – Enable all the settings by clicking on them.
Step 4 – Now you can access and use the notif log Notification History app.
step 5 – Now open the app, you can see Whats app there and you can see the deleted messages in your phone.
Steps 2: Without 3thparty app
This method work only Android version 7.0+, and above.
- Back to the Home Screen on your Android Device.
- Long press and hold in the free area on the screen.
- Click on widgets, and find the Settings on the list.
- Then, click and long press the Settings widget and place it anywhere on the home screen. A list of available options would appear next.
- Now, Scroll down and click on Notification Log.
Now, clicking that new Settings icon on the Home Screen Now you can see Android notifications from the past and also the deleted WhatsApp messages which were displayed as notifications.
Steps 3: Nova Launcher
Nova launcher is most popular luncher in play store for Android device, installed Nova Launcher than there is no need to download a third-party app to access the deleted messages. All you have to do is:
Step 1: Tab & hold the home screen, then click on Widgets
Step 2: Tab on Activities and then click on Settings
Step 3: You will see Notification Log on the list. Click to add on home screen
Now You be able to see the notification log from the home screen and WhatsApp lover will be able to read deleted WhatsApp messages.
The All methods works 100% with android phone. But there are some limitaions as below.
- Whenever notification log restarted the messages will be erased. Swiping the notification from upper notification bar doesn’t erase it.
- if you have muted a chat or group then notification won’t generate.
- if your device dosen’t receives notification before sender deletes it due to no internet connectivity, then you can’t read deleted WhatsApp messages.
- You can read Only first 100 characters of message.
- photos and videos, Media files such as cannot be recover.
#How To Read Deleted Message On WhatsApp
Share the knowledge !!